Directions to Wildernest from the south (via Lampeter)
- Take the M4 west to the end of the road
- Take the second exit on to the A48 to Carmarthen for 14 miles
- At the first roundabout turn right on to the A40 towards Llandeilo
- At the second roundabout, go straight ahead, staying on the A40 towards Llandeilo
- At the third roundabout turn left to Lampeter
- At the fourth roundabout turn right on the A485 to Lampeter
- Continue for 21 miles on the A485 to Lampeter
- At the Cwmanne Tavern (big blue pub on your right) turn left onto the A482
- In Lampeter, at the first mini-roundabout turn right, at the second mini-roundabout go straight ahead, staying on the main road, A482 towards Aberaeron
- Continue for about 6 miles on the A482 through Temple Bar to Felinfach
- When you reach Ystrad Aeron, you will pass a Murco petrol station on your right. Just after the garage is The Vale of Aeron pub – turn left opposite it onto the B4342 towards Mydroilyn
- * Continue for 3 miles to Dihewyd *
- Drive through Dihewyd, following the road as it bends sharply around to the left
- After 200 yards, just past the unrestricted speed sign, turn left onto an unmarked road
- Wildernest is at Blaengors, which is the second property on the left after about ½ mile; you should see a wind turbine in the field.
Directions to Wildernest from the north (via Aberystwyth)
- From Aberystwyth, take the A4971/A487 to Aberaeron
- In Aberaeron, take the A482 to Lampeter for 7 miles
- Turn right opposite The Vale of Aeron pub and then follow directions from * above
Note: Entering the postcode into sat-nav takes you to the next door property, with Five Acres on your left, continue for 100 yards and Blaengors is on your right.
Please note, Google maps might tell you to take a different route – the above is the easiest, if not the shortest.